Hearing loss comes on so gradually that one might not notice.
- Can hear, but can’t understand?
- People mumble or slurring their words?
- Ask people to repeat words or phrases?
- Prefer the TV or radio louder than others?
- Avoid social occasions or family gatherings where listening may be difficult?
- Have ringing in your ears or other head noises?
If you answered yes to any of these, you should have your hearing tested.
Make sure you get a full test before buying hearing aids. They should look in your ears for any obstructions. Air scores are with head phones or inserts in your ears and give you tones. A few word tests, word will get so soft you can’t hear them but you need to repeat the word even if you have to guess. Also, we will give you words to repeat at your comfortable level to find out how well you will do with your hearing aids. Most important we will put a little round button behind your ear and give you the tones again. This test is really important because it tells us where your hearing loss is. If your hearing loss is in your middle ear you might not need a hearing aid to correct your hearing loss. FREE hearing test call 907-644-6004