Are you thinking about getting your hearing check? That’s awesome! Your hearing health has more to do with your overall health then one might think.
So, what to expect on your first visit:
- Friendly knowable staff
- Educated with an associate in applied science degree, board certified and highly trained Hearing Instrument Specialist.
- Top of the line equipment and digital hearing instruments.
- Detailed as you want of your hearing test
- Your ears will be visually inspected and you will get to see them too.
- In a sound booth you will have a full free hearing test.
What you will need to do:
- You’ll be asked to complete intake form.
- Bring your Insurance information with you. When you provide your insurance information, we can check your benefits and determine your eligibility/coverage.
- Your hearing concerns – we will want to why you came in. Any hearing difficulties you are having and in what situations or environments they occur in. The test shows a great deal about your hearing, but your hearing perception is going to be unique to anyone else’s.
After we go over your hearing test with you. It’s up to you what you want to do. We are here to educate you on your hearing loss, if any, so you can make the best decision for you. Because, everyone’s lifestyle, hearing loss and budget is unique.