April of 2007, Accurate Hearing Systems began service to Anchorage, owned and operated by Donna R. DeMarco, AAS, BC-HIS – Tinnitus Care Provider, Holding a Certificate from the International Hearing Society. We provide a state-of-the-art hearing aid provider in Anchorage, AK offering hearing aids and hearing tests in an atmosphere that has a “feel right at home” quality. The moment you walk in the door, you know you’ve found a warm, friendly atmosphere to have your hearing taken care of.
The aroma of cookies baked daily will greet you as you come into our comfortable seating area with your favorite magazines available. Relax and enjoy a cup of coffee with your cookie as we help you with any forms and paperwork for your hearing care appointment. Our mounted TV screen has breathtaking scenes from the Discovery Channel documentary “Planet Earth”, or a crackling fireplace. Some of our “occasional cookie aficionados” are sure there is heat coming from the screen. We smile and agree.
- We have a sound booth for the hearing test.
- A exam, procedure room for consultation and adjustment of your hearing aids.
- Full-service State-of-the-art hearing aid office.
- Video Otoscope so you can see inside your own ear canal.
- On site full service lab. We can do minor repairs and thural hearing aid cleanings.
- The office is BOC certified
- We have someone on site to bill insurances so you don’t have to do it yourself.
We invite you to come by Accurate Hearing, a premium hearing aid provider in Anchorage, AK, and see for yourself how a business can feel like “being at home”.
We like to have fun too. During Easter week you might find some bunnies at the office.Contact Us Today to Schedule Your Appointment